Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinoise

I pitch for the Chi. White Sox and in the winters I go back to Terre Haute which is wear I am from.

Monday, October 24, 2005

I Think We Won Game 2

Al I must say there are few places I would less rather be than Chi. October freezing in the rain and me with only a cloth hat to keep the moisture from my scalp not even a Brock a Brella. In the bull pen last night we gave each other hot foots to keep from perishing dogs and cats took shelter under out benches and Bobby Jinks passed out at 1 point we had to rub his arm with snow to get his juices going again. I do not remember the game it was raining so hard it hurt to open my eyes but at the end the boys in white were jumping up and down at home plate so I went & jumpt too it seemed they would not of been jumping if we would of lost nor either if we only just got a bunt down or a good call on on a hit by pitch so I guess we go to Texas up 2-0 Al and they better lower the roof and turn on the steam heat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home