Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinoise

I pitch for the Chi. White Sox and in the winters I go back to Terre Haute which is wear I am from.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I am in Canadia Al

Well Al I have set off driving from Wash DC where I was at the White house with the Sox cause I have to get to Twos On by Fri. for Spring training and I ast W. Bush which way to Arzona and he said go out Pencilvania Ave and turn right I drove 8 hrs. yesterday and last night got to Niagra Falls its in Canadia Al and the nice people told me at the border that I would have to turn back left again to get to Arzona Eh. Niagra Falls is a nice place Al one of the fellows here says that they love baseball here abouts and he showed me were an old time ball player Ed Delehunty went over the Falls in a barrel and impailed him self on the rocks in Umpteen Oh Three. For the love of Mike Al you see how ball players are better off nowadays they have more sense than Grampa did you would never see Ozzie Guillen jumping into a barrel to take the plunge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home