Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinoise

I pitch for the Chi. White Sox and in the winters I go back to Terre Haute which is wear I am from.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Some Wear in Iowa

Al I have to stay up all night to night driving cause I need to get to Twos On tomorrow and some how I am only in Iowa only you know Al I am never quite sure which is Iowa and which is Ohio. Indiana is clear to me be cause that is where I am from and Illinois makes sense that is where the Sox play but some wear to the east and west and all around them are these other states mostly corn feelds Al so I could be in Ohio. Yester day I stopt at the Dutch Diner in Pimlico Illinois it is where Ronald Raygun was born in an upstairs room and they had chocklit pie which I had three pieces after a turkey club. There is not much to do in Pimlico except hang out by the grain elevator and every 1 is a Cub fan who has not heard of the Sox so I figured I would keep driving toward the west that is where the sun sets Al I am a natural navigator and now its Arzona or bust for me if I am late to training Ozzie Guillen will fine me one grand a day and soon I will have negative catch flow Al.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home