Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinoise

I pitch for the Chi. White Sox and in the winters I go back to Terre Haute which is wear I am from.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Twos On At Last

Well Al I have drove more than I would have liked I dont think I stopt since Iowa except once in Two Come Carry New Mexico where I needed to P. On a drive like this I favor the Mountain Do though it tends to make you P and they have different colors now and it colors the P a little green ornge or purple depending this is the kind of thing you think about when you have drove 23 hrs with out sleep. All the boys were de lighted to see me Ozzie Guillen said he was studying hard on the possibility that I had drove into the grand canyon and would never be seen again I could see he was somewhat choked up to be hold me Al. The pitchers and catchers are all here Al Burly Contrary AJ Pierogi Chris Widget and guess who is here with us Jim Tumi who come up to me and planted a big kiss on my cheek which in another guy I would have re sented but Tumi is a Veternarian of many campanes and he is our leader now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home