Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinoise

I pitch for the Chi. White Sox and in the winters I go back to Terre Haute which is wear I am from.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

On My Way to Two's On

Well Al I am bloging from a run way at O'Hair Air Port be cause this year I have decided to fly to Two's On on a jet airplane rather than put any more miles on my flivver. My flite to Two's On by way of Kansas City left on time this AM and we have gone about two hunderd feet and we are sitting on the Tar Mack Al. Now as you know in some states there is laws that say if you put say 200 people on an air plane then you must feed and clothe them if you in tend to keep them on the runway over night but not in Illinoise as of yet. We have no lites or water and we are 485th for take off but they said I could use my potable electronic devise so guess what Al I am entering a new chapter in Jack Keefes Blog and I called Ozzie Guillen on my cell phone and he said Keefe any chance they will just wheel you onto a siding and for get about you and I said Skip if I get snowed in I will dig my way to Sox Park come opning Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home