Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinoise

I pitch for the Chi. White Sox and in the winters I go back to Terre Haute which is wear I am from.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Home Runs for the Sox

Well Al as you know we won yeasterday 13-3 and how many home runs did we hit I lost count. German Die hit two and Conoco the oaf hit 1 and Joe Creed and even little Gucci hit one he skipt around the bases for joy after wards it was a site to be wholed. They say that there is more home runs hit this April since any April since Umpteen Ninety Six and why is that Al theories abound. Some say stereos but we know that is a thing of the Passed. Some say the baseball is springier it is now made of Indian Rubber. Some say it is that most of them are hit against Seattle which has pitchers who should be in single A. Jim Tumi says that globle warming has led to a lower coefficient of Gravity which makes sense to me Al. Al if you have any theories standing around your water cooler in the office there in Terre Haute send them in and post them on my Blog your guess is as good as Hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home