Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinoise

I pitch for the Chi. White Sox and in the winters I go back to Terre Haute which is wear I am from.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My Off Day Al

Well Al some of the fans will ask what do the Sox do on their off days which yester day was one. Do you play golf well some do and do you go to the beach yes some of the new boys Jim Tumi and Javier Vaquero went to Oak Street Beach to see what its like and took shovels and pails and an umberella but Tumi got some frost bite on his toes and Vaquero had to rub snow on him. But you know me Al I am not one for the outa doors I like some culture and yester day me and Chris Widget or as Chris Widget would say Chris Widget and I we went to the Chicago Art Institution. They have some great pictures Al and they are not posters either but real oil paintings some are of nudes Al. There is 1 called American Goths which is a farmer and his old lady they look like folks you see round Terre Haute and there is an other Nighthawks which is these people in a coffee shop at all hours they look like Potsetting and Joe Creed sitting up after a night game in Cleveland. Chris Widget says that the museum is a good place to meet girls Al and I reckon he is right some Russian girls were there and he started talking to them in French Al but I say if a girl can not speak English what is their to talk a bout so I went and had a samwich in the lunchroom instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home