Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinoise

I pitch for the Chi. White Sox and in the winters I go back to Terre Haute which is wear I am from.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

More Spring Serious Games Today

Well Al little did I get from the spring World Serious my Ireland lost to Slophockia and then Slophackia lost to Crowateya and I forget what they did now it seems the tournament is to start in Ernest and today we find the USA playing Mexico and the Dominatrix Republic plays Vennasylvania. I like South Africa in the pool we are getting together only Ozzie Guillen says I must not say pool I must say friendly prediction contest for home entertainment purposes only. It is kind of desrted around Arzona with all the stars away at the World Serious. We Sox are hard hit Al Fredy Garcia is playing for Vennasylvania and Javier Vaziline is playing for Porto Rico and Contraries would of played for Cuba but Fidelio Castro will not let him so Contraries said he would go to San One and let the air out of Castro's tires. I ast Jim Tumi how come he was not playing for the USA and he said they only want young healthy guys like Ken Griffey Junior. He is a funny kind of a guy Al I am not sure he will fit in here yesterday I saw Tumi in the can teen trying to bend a spoon with brain waives and he said if you think you can hit the pill Jack then you can hit the pill Jack and I got some mac cheese and sat at an other Table.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tybalt said...

I am so glad you're back.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home