Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinoise

I pitch for the Chi. White Sox and in the winters I go back to Terre Haute which is wear I am from.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Spring Traneing Starts Al

Well Al I am back in Twos On with the Sox and we are ready to win another World Serious. I would like to play the Serious right now and get it over with but Ozzie Guillen says the season is a Merrython that we must win bit by lidle bit. Now Al it occurse to me that the fans do not know about me and the Sox without they have read a web site called Baseball Primer Al though Ozzie Guillen says I must say Baseball Think Factory or they will get sewed. Now we are the Chicago White Sox and we are a Club that exists in the American League. I half played for the Sox 2 yrs. after my days as a high school baller in Terre Haute and my college years at Ivy Tech Kokomo really it was more like 1 semmester Al. Then I played for Mercy Heights in the St Jude League and Mt Horeb in the Southwest Wisconsin League and other such Clubs till I made it to the Sox and now I am their bull pen. We have the most swell bunch of guys Al though this year the Sox have lost Rowland Office and Carl Everett and L-Dukey and others who made us great still we are the overwhalming favorites to win the AL flag this year largely on account of our Bull Pen which is to say me Al. I will tell you about all the Sox this week it will be a kind of pre-per-view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home