Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinoise

I pitch for the Chi. White Sox and in the winters I go back to Terre Haute which is wear I am from.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Spring in Twos On

Well Al it is great fun seing the Boys here in Twos On but soon I am to leaf and it is up setting me. Every 1 has been friendly Bobby Jinks started a scrabble tornament and so far I have scored pretty well 39 pts last night which leafs me in seventeenth place on aggragate. I have been playing catch every day and tomorrow we start Long Toss but I will be on a plane to Ireland to play for the Green in the spring World Serious on Thrusday we have a elimination game against Slobockia. None of the other Sox is playing for Ireland I askt young McCarthy if he was going to come he said no he has a Grand father clause and he will play for Jamaica and I askt Ben Greeve who is in camp with us if he had an Irish man in the wood pile and he said no he was playing for Texas so that leafs me all a lone on a flite to Shannon Al I will have to get a window seat on the left side so I do not com press my pitching Arm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home