Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinoise

I pitch for the Chi. White Sox and in the winters I go back to Terre Haute which is wear I am from.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Our Manger Ozzie Guillen

Well Al now I will tell every 1 about the Chi. Sox first our manger Ozzie Guillen. Ozzie Guillen is a Vennasylvanian and speaks Spanish or English or anything else going he talks a Blue Streak. Ozzie Guillen used to be short stop of the Sox they say he used to play just like Won Your eBay only he did not hit for as high an average. Though he is from Vennasylvania he is normal like you or me he does not hit folks with mashetties or burn them alive people say that Ozzie Guillen has sacrificed chickens but the only thing I seen him sacrifice is the Runner to Third. That is a joke Al. Anyway as you know unless have lived out your life under a Rock Ozzie Guillen helps us play Lidle Ball which is a way of making lots of outs when the other team least expects it. Every year Ozzie Guillen has helped me with my language too this week end we was watching the Whole Impics hockey and I said those big old blond Swedes look tough Skip and he said I must call them Nordic Americans of Low Melanin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home