Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinoise

I pitch for the Chi. White Sox and in the winters I go back to Terre Haute which is wear I am from.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Opning Nite Soon Al

Dear Al you may wonder what is become of me why do I not blog well it is a hard thing some times and here is why. In the middle of March I was opning a Frosty Root Beer and my middle finger on my right hand that is the hand I pitch with Al it slipt on the cap and got hypo Extended. I had to have a middle finger Cast for the passed two weeks and every 1 on the team thought I was giving them the bird Al and Jim Tumi stared at me though I meant no disrespecked to him Al I could not help holding up the Finger. And I could not pitch Al and no more could I type this Blog. Well yester day the cassed came off and I am cleared to soft toss and soft Blog Chris Widget says on the Inter Net they expect you to blog every day or they will stop clicking on you I say tough nuts Al I will blog when I like now Opening Day is Sunday really Opening Night we play Cleaveland and I guess Burly will pitch Al he is not a 9 inning pitcher so look for yours truly Jack Keefe along about the 6th inn. in a Set Up Roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home