Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinoise

I pitch for the Chi. White Sox and in the winters I go back to Terre Haute which is wear I am from.

Monday, April 03, 2006

I Get a Save Al

Well Al as by no doubts you know since I know you get Espn in Terre Haute we have started our season beating Cleve. which for us is a piece of Duncan Hines. It rained till about 1am in Chi. last nite which was only midnite dateline savings time and I got the save though Ozzie Guillen says it is no save if you are six runs ahead and pitch the 9th I said what if Cleve. had scored seven runs that would have pulled you up short Mr Guillen that would have put a spook in your push cart wheel. So I lookt in the Sun Times this morning and the box score says Keefe no save and the story does not mention me at all I think we need to keep 2 sets of books this season Al one for the Elias Brothers and one for Jack Keefe and in my book Al my record is 0-0 0.00 One Save.

2 Comments:

Blogger this is just a place said...

Jack, I got you with my 23rd pick in my fantasy league. The other guys in my league kept typing WTF over and over on the little chat thing, but I'm not really sure what that means. Worst to first? Anyway, keep up the good work. I'll be rooting for you. A couple of blown saves by that fat ass Bobby Jenks and Ozzie will have to go to you in the ninth for the save, then I'll be the one typing WTF over and over. Good luck.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home