Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinoise

I pitch for the Chi. White Sox and in the winters I go back to Terre Haute which is wear I am from.

Monday, April 03, 2006

I Get a Save Al

Well Al as by no doubts you know since I know you get Espn in Terre Haute we have started our season beating Cleve. which for us is a piece of Duncan Hines. It rained till about 1am in Chi. last nite which was only midnite dateline savings time and I got the save though Ozzie Guillen says it is no save if you are six runs ahead and pitch the 9th I said what if Cleve. had scored seven runs that would have pulled you up short Mr Guillen that would have put a spook in your push cart wheel. So I lookt in the Sun Times this morning and the box score says Keefe no save and the story does not mention me at all I think we need to keep 2 sets of books this season Al one for the Elias Brothers and one for Jack Keefe and in my book Al my record is 0-0 0.00 One Save.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home