Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinoise

I pitch for the Chi. White Sox and in the winters I go back to Terre Haute which is wear I am from.

Monday, April 10, 2006

This is Blogging Al

Well Al we just beat Det. and here I am in the club house blogging on my lap top though it is hard to hold on my lap Al I am down to my skivvies and the plastic is tickly cold on my knees. Chris Widget says I do not blog right he says I just rite things down. Chris Widget says that what bloggers do is keep a web blog which is what they want you to read on the web. Well Al here goes. The sights I always read are the Chi. White Sox and the Chi. Sun Times and my alma madder Ivy Tech Kokomo where they are razing money to build the Jack Keefe Ball Field. You also have not lived Al until you have visited the web sight of Ozzie Guillen with a record of his mangerial skills. People say Keefe what do you look at all day on the Inter Net and I say mostly the time of day which you can get 24 seven it beats that old clock on the telephone you used to call up and this dame would say at the tone the time will be. Also Al on the Web you can googul things and I googuled me & found this old thing which says it is by Jack Keefe I highly doubt it Al it seems to be from the stone ages but who knows could be some other Keefe used to play ball at 1 pint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home