Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinoise

I pitch for the Chi. White Sox and in the winters I go back to Terre Haute which is wear I am from.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

We Lose in KC

Al we lost in KC yeaster day and Ozzie Guillen says boys it is not yet time to call 911 but you might at least put them on your speed dial. Gentlemen said Ozzie Guillen losing to Kansas City in April is no shame if it is the year 1985 but this is a new Century. Al you may have read in the papers that I gave up a run in the 8th well they exagerate a little. First I had to pitch to Grudzielanek and I had to consentrate real hard on his name so I could spel it right on my blog later and before I knew it Grudzielanek had hit a triple. Then who should come up but my old pal Doug Mientkiewicz now his name is a lot easier to spell its just like it sounds Mientkiewicz but while I was thinking on that and trying not to wave to Mientkiewicz because we must not frattenice on the field then Doug hits a little squib to Conoco and as usual this takes Conoco competely by surpirse and by the time the dust is settled Grudzielanek has scord. Some day I will play on a team with competent filders Al and then my ERA will go through the floor of Filenes Basement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home