Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinoise

I pitch for the Chi. White Sox and in the winters I go back to Terre Haute which is wear I am from.

Monday, May 01, 2006

My Contract Talks

Al as you know I make $312 thousand a year which is less than the minimium I do not know quite Y but Ozzie Guillen thinks I am under a grand feather Clause. This will not do Al as I am in my prime and must start urning in baseball you retire at 33 and you must have a penchant to support you in your golden Years. Now today I went in to see Mr Williams and told him I must make $17 million next year and if he does not like to pay that he must trade me to the Yankees and they will pay $14M of it and he will only be on the Hook for three. Mr Williams said Keefe why would you want to leave Chi. it is close to your home in Terre Haute and every 1 loves you here. I said Mr Williams it is not about the money or the love but I would never of sined with Chi. if I would have knowed that you were not trying to compeat. I would have sined instead with the Houston Asteros or Cincinati if I had known it would just of been me and these 24 kids. Mr Williams I said I need to play on a winner and the Sox have only won the World Serious once since I have been here and we have not even made the play offs in over six months. Mr Williams said Keefe I will think about it but mean while I am fining you $15 thousand for insupportination and I said Mr Williams I will gladly pay my fine and take my Medisin it is a matter of Principal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home