Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinoise

I pitch for the Chi. White Sox and in the winters I go back to Terre Haute which is wear I am from.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Strat-O-Matic Al

Now what we need Al is Ask Jack Keefe a Live Web Chat and then you would have some ansers from a guy who does not live in his moms basement but in his very own room upstairs Al with my Pooh Bear and my Lionel Train set like any other red blooded American. Now for instance take this question that was soft tost to Bill James a reader asks What do you think of games such as Strat-O-Matic baseball? How well do they simulate reality? well I can take that 1. They simulate it 100% well like just yester day me and A.J. Pierogi played Strat O Matic he was the 1927 Yankees and I was the 2005 White Sox it was the baddle of the Ages Al. Well we were rolling our bones and who should come up but Lou Gehrig with two men on to face starting pitcher Jack Keefe and AJ said lets make this interesting Keefe I bat left like Gehrig and you throw right like Keefe so why not have you pitch to me so we went to opposite sides of the Club House and I threw him three speed balls and AJ whiffed naturally so down went Gehrig only Ozzie Guillen came out and said any more Strat O Matic in the Club House and you guys will be running back to Chi. from Twos On behind the team Bus like Forrest Flipping Gump only he did not say Flipping Al.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home